Vacuum loading, transport and unloading of solid and liquid substances
Vacuum loading, transport and unloading of solid and liquid substances.
Brustech offers for industrial contractors vacuum and hydraulic loading, transport and unloading of all kinds of dry, semi-solid and liquid substances.
We have a range of vacuum loading trucks with following parameters:
- Loading and unloading efficiency up to 60m3 per hour
- Vacuum suction: 0.95 bar (95% of vacuum)
- Gravitational unloading by lifting the tank
- Loading and unloading using hoses up to 150mm of diameter
- The possibility of unloading up to 1000m3
Hydraulic equipment and systems with following parameters:
- Loading and unloading efficiency up to 570m3 per hour
- Loading and unloading using hoses up to 150 mm of diameter
- The possibility of unloading up to 700m3
Vacuum loaders are used for:
- Cleaning of sedimentation basins, clarifiers, sewage systems and waste water treatment plants
- Extraction of heavy contaminants, sludges and petrochemical fluids
- Cleaning silos of cement, grains, soda and emergency removal of toxic dust and ash from damaged industrial conveyors, tanks in coking plants, cement plants, power plants, cellulose plants etc.
- Removal of oil spills
- Loading and transport of hazardous waste
- Removal of debris from demolition sites
- Cleaning large scrubbers and heat exchangers
- Cleaning precipitators and multicyclones on heat and CHP plants
- Cleaning ship's tanks and holds
Vacuum loaders are able to significantly reduce the time taken to remove all kinds of materials from places where it is not possible to use other machines.